1674 VACANCIES OF CLERKS, BANKING ASSISTANT IN MP APEX BANK
Dear job seekers you have a good news becouse MP Cooperative Bank (MP Apex Bank) has reliesed notification for the recruitment of 1634 Vacancies of Clerks / Computer operators in 37 District Central Cooperative Banks of Madhya Pradesh. Bank invites Online Applications from Madhya Pradesh domicile candidates only. The Online registration close on 17th March 2017.
Post: – Clerks/ Banking Assistant/ Computer Operator.
Eligibility: – Graduate/Deploma.
Location: – Madhya Pradesh.
Last date: – 17 March 2017.
Age limit: – 18 to 35 Years.
Number of Posts: 1634 (Female – 542, Male – 1092)
Pay Scale: 5200 – 20200 with Grade Pay ₹ 1900; Total initial emoluments Approx. ₹ 15900/- per month.
(1) Bachelor’s degree any discipline with knowledge of Hindi and English typing is essential.
(2) One year Computer Diploma Course from any recognized institutions (UGC / DOEACC / Government polytechnic College / Government I.T.I).
(3) B.Sc./ B.Com. with Computer as one subject will not be considered as equivalent to the above qualification.
Application Fee: 800/- for All General / OBC Category Candidates; ₹ 600/- for SC and ST Category Candidates.
Selection Process: Online Examination. There will be no interview for the post of Banking Clerk/ Computer Operator. Candidates will be selected only on the basis of marks obtained and merit list prepared in the written (main) examination.
How to Apply: Eligible Interested Candidates are required to Apply Online. The Online Application registration open from 01/03/2017. The closing date for online submission of application is 17/03/2017.
- Last date of submission of online application -> 17/03/2017
- Date of downloading of Call Letters -> Around 07 days before examination date
- Date of online Preliminary Examination -> April / May 2017
- Date of declaration of result for Preliminary Online Examination -> Around 03 days after conduct of Preliminary examination
- Date of downloading of Call Letters for main online Examination -> Around 07 days before examination date
- Date of declaration of result of main online Examination -> Around 03 days after the conduct of Main examination